Regeneratively farmed wines, ice-packed, insulated reusable containers via carbon neutral shipping
Select 6 summer wines by the first of the month
Receive them by the tenth
Return the box with the enclosed label
Enjoy & Repeat!
We are committed to quality via sustainable and regenerative practices; in the vineyard, winery and beyond. For example: 2020 marks our first vintage weeded by sheep, who encourage biodiversity, sequestering carbon, fertilize (and look cute while doing it!.) Summer wines are some of our favorites, and we couldn’t be more excited about finding a truly sustainably insulated delivery method: Reusable Liviri insulated wine shipping boxes and UPS carbon neutral delivery. Subscriptions should be fun too! You choose your wines for each shipment and we throw in a little extra gift from the ranch, plus tasting notes and pairing suggestions.
Sustainability to Consider:
- Purchasing directly from the farm family who works the land
- These wines are farmed with thought, sustainably and regeneratively (have you met Wally?)
- They are in recycled or recyclable glass with natural corks.
- These new technology insulated boxes are reusable and the most exciting progress we have seen for sustainable temp-controlled delivery.
- Carbon Neutral Delivery both ways included via UPS
- We are committed to long-term land stewardship with a sustainability plan that focuses on quality and considers the wellness of our team, clients, soil, air, water and life. In addition to 25 acres of heritage grapevines, we steward 75 acres of orchards, gardens and open space for wildlife in the heart of Sonoma Valley.
Customize each shipment from a selection of award winning, block designate, estate wines. Ships with tasting notes and pairing recommendations.
2020 CACTUS ROSÉ
Light & Bright
2020 BELTANE ROSÉ
Strawberry and Vanilla
2020 SAUV BLANC
Bright apricot, jasmine florals and flint
2019 SAUV BLANC
Rich lemon, caramel