Thank you for following our updated policies:
Reservation and Current Membership Required
Visitation limited to reservation window
No outside food or drink
Due to the presence of livestock we are not able to allow dogs
Be aware a visit to Beltane Ranch includes exposure to sun, wind, cold, uneven ground and manure
All reservations are subject to a 20% service fee
LELA’s BIRTHDAY TOAST + MEET WALLY
Beltane Day, Saturday, May 1st, 2021
- 11-4 by Apppointment
- Pick up your Release Shipment
- Toast Lela a Happy First Birthday
- Sample New Drummond Block Sauvignon Blanc & Rosés
- Birthday Cupcakes
- Groups limited to 6 (2 included in members, $30 for each additional guest)
- Cheese Boards available to enjoy outside of the event space by reservation
- Strict Covid Protocols in Place
PRODUCE PICK &
PAELLA IN THE PRODUCE GARDEN
Saturday, August 21st, 2021
- Times & Programming TBD
- Pick a basket of ranch-grown produce
- Explore and enjoy the garden & orchard
- Open fire Paella dinner in the garden
ZIN RELEASE BARN PARTY
Saturday, November 6th, 2021
- Celebration of the end of the growing season
- Gratitude for nature and the bounty of harvest
- Ranch grown dinner paired with estate wines
- Live western swing and dancing
- Support for our community
+ TACOS IN THE VINEYARD
Annually in late February / Early March
- Learn how to prune from our crew members
- Immersive day in the elements
- Pruning contest
- Open fire roast pork tacos
- Live Mariachi
We are a multi-faceted agricultural preserve, historic landmark, winegrower and family farm; Committed to producing expressive wines of exceptional quality using regenerative farming practices. Thank you for understanding that we are not a restaurant. Our programs are designed with care to best present all that our 105 acres has to offer. We are able to offer these experiences with the freedom to enjoy the property because of the respectful relationship we enjoy with our club members. Thank you for your continued support.
All experiences are subject to a 20% service fee which includes taking care of our team as well as the efforts to prepare for your experience.
We are happy to accommodate dietary restrictions. Kindly give us 48 hours in advance to prepare.
Be advised Beltane Ranch experiences include exposure to sun, wind, cold, uneven ground, inclement weather and manure.
Using membership benefits requires current membership and a total of two shipments.
For the safety and enjoyment of our guests, anyone not following our policies will be asked to leave.