Club Members are invited to make reservations to visit the property for FARM DAYS, DINNER SERIES and CLUB EVENTS.
Custom visitation on other days by special request. Terms and conditions apply.
April 2nd: FARM DAY
April 3rd: MINDFULNESS WITH PAULA begins
April 10th: FARM DAY
April 16th: SPRING PICK-UP
April 17th: FARM DAY
April 21st: FARM DAY
April 23rd: FARM DAY
April 24th: FARM DAY (daytime + dinner)
April 28th: FARM DAY
August 7th: FARM DAY (daytime + dinner)
August 11th: FARM DAY (dinners only)
August 13th: TOMATO PICK + PAELLA IN THE PRODUCE GARDEN
August 15th: FARM DAY (dinners only)
August 18th: FARM DAY
August 21st:FARM DAY
August 22nd: FARM DAY
August 25th: FARM DAY
August 28th FARM DAY (daytime + dinner)
September 1st: FARM DAY (daytime + dinner)
September 4th: FARM DAY (daytime + dinner)
September 8th: FARM DAY (daytime + dinner)
September 18th: DINNER SERIES
September 22nd: FARM DAY (daytime + dinner)
September 26th:FARM DAY (daytime + dinner)
September 29th: FARM DAY
November 5th: ZINFANDEL RELEASE BARN PARTY
Throughout the year
- Explore and Enjoy the Property
- Enjoy Chef-Prepared Picnic Baskets, Lunches, Cheese Boards, 4×4 Tours, Alfresco Dinners (select dates).
- Not all experiences available each day.
- by Reservation.
Saturday, June 18th, 2022
Join our Family and Team, including Winemaker Kevin Holt, for a summer celebration evening overlooking the heart of Sonoma Valley.
- New Release Wines
- All inclusive evening with Hog Island Oysters on the Half Shell, Food Pairings by Chef Kim Cosway and Live Music by the King Street Giants
4pm-8pm, Inclusive of wine, food, music and service, adults only.
Email us for Inn rooms on Saturday night.
Driven by the agricultural cycle at Beltane Ranch, each unique dinner features four courses sourced from the ranch, prepared by Estate Chef Kim Cosway and paired with a selection of estate wines. Hosted and served by our team and family and enjoyed in authentic and unique settings.
- July 10th • Mid Summer overlooking the Valley
- September 18th • Harvest Dinner in the Grapevines
- October 16th, 2022 • Bounty of Fall in the Olive Orchard
Saturday, July 23rd, 2022
Our favorite casual summer tradition: Rosé all Day, Ranch Summer Camp Fun, Ranch Boss Cookout, S’mores, Camping out
- Ranch-wide Scavenger Hunt
- Old Yeller Tailgate and Ranch Boss Cookout
- Lawn Games, Tie Dye, Horseshoe Tournement
- Visit for the afternoon and evening only, or options to pitch a tent or reserve a room.
PRODUCE PICK &
PAELLA IN THE PRODUCE GARDEN
Saturday, August 13th, 2022
- Tomato & Heirloom Produce Pick: 4pm-6pm
- Complimentary for 2 per membership, pick 1 carton of heirloom organic produce, enjoy a glass of wine and live music by Adam Traum.
- Paella in the Produce Garden Farm Dinner 6pm-9pm
- Late summer ranch tradition, celebrate the garden, under the stars with a complete popup meal, prepared in the heart of the garden over an open fire and paired with estate wines.
ZIN RELEASE BARN PARTY
Saturday, November 5th, 2022
- Celebration of the end of the growing season
- Gratitude for nature and the bounty of harvest
- Ranch grown dinner paired with estate wines
- Live western swing and dancing
- Support for our community
PRIVATE POP UP DINNERS
AVAILABLE ON SELECT DAYS. INQUIRE FOR A PROPOSAL.
- Chef-Prepared, Ranch-Grown 4 Course Dinner
- Pair with Estate Wines by the Bottle
- Self-Guided Ranch Exploration During Reservation Time
- Site fee may be applicable
- Inquire for a proposal
+ TACOS IN THE VINEYARD
- Learn how to prune from our crew members
- Immersive day in the elements
- Pruning contest
- Open fire roast pork tacos
- Live Mariachi
Thank you for following our updated policies:
Reservation and Current Membership Required
Visitation limited to reservation window
No outside food or drink
Due to the presence of livestock we are not able to allow pets.
Be aware a visit to Beltane Ranch includes exposure to sun, wind, cold, uneven ground. farm tools, wildlife, farm animals and manure. Stay back from horns and teeth. Do not enter any pasture. Animal interactions are not guaranteed.
All reservations are subject to a 20% service fee
We are a multi-faceted agricultural preserve, historic landmark, winegrower and family farm; Committed to producing expressive wines of exceptional quality using regenerative farming practices. Thank you for understanding that we are not a restaurant. Our programs are designed with care to best present all that our 105 acres has to offer. We are able to offer these experiences with the freedom to enjoy the property because of the respectful relationship we enjoy with our club members. Thank you for your continued support.
All experiences are subject to a 20% service fee which includes taking care of our team as well as the efforts to prepare for your experience.
We are happy to accommodate dietary restrictions. Kindly give us 48 hours in advance to prepare.
Be advised Beltane Ranch experiences include exposure to sun, wind, cold, uneven ground, inclement weather and manure.
Using membership benefits requires current membership and a total of two shipments.
For the safety and enjoyment of our guests, anyone not following our policies will be asked to leave.