Club Members are invited to make reservations to visit the property for FARM DAYS, DINNER SERIES and CLUB EVENTS.
Custom visitation on other days by special request. Terms and conditions apply.
August 28th FARM DAY (farm walk, daytime + dinner available)
September 1st: FARM DAY (farm walk, daytime + dinner available
September 4th: FARM DAY (farm walk only, services sold out, no outside food or drink)
September 8th: FARM DAY (farm walk, daytime + dinner available)
September 18th: DINNER SERIES
September 22nd: FARM DAY (farm walk, daytime + dinner available)
September 26th: FARM DAY (farm walk, daytime cheese boards, dinner available)
September 26th:FARM DAY (farm walk, daytime + dinner available)
September 29th: FARM DAY (farm walk, cheese boards, bottle service available)
October 16th: FARM DAY (farm walk and daytime cheeseboards, bottles available) + DINNER SERIES
October 21st FARM DAY (farm walk, daytime + dinner available)
October 23rd FARM DAY(farm walk, daytime + dinner available)
November 5th: ZINFANDEL RELEASE BARN PARTY
Saturday, February 25th, 2023 PRUNING PARTY and TACOS IN THE VINEYARD
Saturday, June 3rd RELEASE PARTY
Saturday, July 15th, ROSÉ ALL DAY CAMPOUT
Saturday, August 12th, PAELLA in the PRODUCE GARDEN & TOMATO PICK
Throughout the year
- Explore and Enjoy the Property
- Enjoy Chef-Prepared Picnic Baskets, Lunches, Cheese Boards, 4×4 Tours, Alfresco Dinners (select dates).
- Not all experiences available each day.
- by Reservation.
Driven by the agricultural cycle at Beltane Ranch, each unique dinner features four courses sourced from the ranch, prepared by Estate Chef Kim Cosway and paired with a selection of estate wines. Hosted and served by our team and family and enjoyed in authentic and unique settings.
- July 10th • Mid Summer overlooking the Valley
- September 18th • Harvest Dinner in the Grapevines
- October 16th, 2022 • Bounty of Fall in the Olive Orchard
PRIVATE POP UP DINNERS
AVAILABLE ON SELECT DAYS. INQUIRE FOR A PROPOSAL.
- Chef-Prepared, Ranch-Grown 4 Course Dinner
- Pair with Estate Wines by the Bottle
- Self-Guided Ranch Exploration During Reservation Time
- Site fee may be applicable
- Inquire for a proposal
ZIN RELEASE BARN PARTY
Saturday, November 5th, 2022
- Annual tradition to celebrate of the end of the growing season
- Gratitude for nature and the bounty of harvest
- Ranch grown dinner paired with estate wines
- Live western swing and dancing to Twang Ditty
+ TACOS IN THE VINEYARD
February 25th, 2023
- Learn how to prune from our crew members
- Immersive day in the elements
- Pruning contest
- Open fire roast pork tacos
- Live Mariachi
Saturday, June 3rd, 2023
Join our Family and Team, including Winemaker Kevin Holt, for a summer celebration evening overlooking the heart of Sonoma Valley.
- New Release Wines
- All inclusive evening with Hog Island Oysters on the Half Shell, Food Pairings by Chef Kim Cosway and Live Music
4pm-8pm, Inclusive of wine, food, music and service, adults only.
Email us for Inn rooms on Saturday night.
Saturday, July 15th, 2023
Our favorite casual summer tradition: Rosé all Day, Ranch Summer Camp Fun, Ranch Boss Cookout, S’mores, Camping out
- Ranch-wide Scavenger Hunt
- Old Yeller Tailgate and Ranch Boss Cookout
- Lawn Games, Tie Dye, Horseshoe Tournement
- Visit for the afternoon and evening only, or options to pitch a tent or reserve a room.
PRODUCE PICK &
PAELLA IN THE PRODUCE GARDEN
Saturday, August 12th, 2023
- Tomato & Heirloom Produce Pick: 4pm-6pm
- Complimentary for 2 per membership, pick 1 carton of heirloom organic produce, enjoy a glass of wine and live music by Adam Traum.
- Paella in the Produce Garden Farm Dinner 6pm-9pm
- Late summer ranch tradition, celebrate the garden, under the stars with a complete popup meal, prepared in the heart of the garden over an open fire and paired with estate wines.
Thank you for following our updated policies:
Reservation and Current Membership Required
Visitation limited to reservation window
No outside food or drink
Due to the presence of livestock we are not able to allow pets.
Be aware a visit to Beltane Ranch includes exposure to sun, wind, cold, uneven ground. farm tools, wildlife, farm animals and manure. Stay back from horns and teeth. Do not enter any pasture. Animal interactions are not guaranteed.
All reservations are subject to a 20% service fee
We are a multi-faceted agricultural preserve, historic landmark, winegrower and family farm; Committed to producing expressive wines of exceptional quality using regenerative farming practices. Thank you for understanding that we are not a restaurant. Our programs are designed with care to best present all that our 105 acres has to offer. We are able to offer these experiences with the freedom to enjoy the property because of the respectful relationship we enjoy with our club members. Thank you for your continued support.
All experiences are subject to a 20% service fee which includes taking care of our team as well as the efforts to prepare for your experience.
We are happy to accommodate dietary restrictions. Kindly give us 48 hours in advance to prepare.
Be advised Beltane Ranch experiences include exposure to sun, wind, cold, uneven ground, inclement weather and manure.
Using membership benefits requires current membership and a total of two shipments.
For the safety and enjoyment of our guests, anyone not following our policies will be asked to leave.