Seasonal agricultural events inspired by ranch traditions
PRIVATE DINNERS and INN BUYOUTS
AVAILABLE ON SELECT DAYS. INQUIRE FOR A PROPOSAL.
Chef-Prepared, Ranch-Grown 4 Course Dinner
Dinners by Estate Chef Neil Corsten.
Pair with Estate Wines by the Bottle
- Dinners begin at $150 / person, Site fee may be applicable
- Inn Buyouts begin at $4,000 including rooms and dinner.
Throughout the year
Explore and Enjoy the Property.
Optional Guided Farm Walks on select days.
Enjoy Chef-Prepared Provisions Boards, Lunches, Cheese Boards, 4×4 Tours, Alfresco Dinners (select dates).
Not all experiences available each day.
Children welcome booked as Junior Ranchers between 11am and 2pm.
Driven by the agricultural cycle at Beltane Ranch, each unique dinner features four courses sourced from the ranch, prepared by Estate Chef Neil Corsten and paired with a selection of estate wines. Hosted and served by our team and family and enjoyed in authentic and unique settings.
- 2024 Dates TBD
July 20th, 2024
Our favorite casual summer tradition: Rosé all Day, Ranch Summer Camp Fun, Ranch Boss Cookout, S’mores, Camping out
- Ranch-wide Scavenger Hunt
- Old Yeller Tailgate and Ranch Boss Cookout
- Lawn Games, Horseshoe Tournament
- Visit for the afternoon and evening only, or options to pitch a tent or reserve a room.
PRODUCE PICK &
PAELLA IN THE PRODUCE GARDEN
August 24th, 2024
- Tomato & Heirloom Produce Pick: 4pm-6pm
- Complimentary for 2 per membership, pick 1 carton of heirloom organic produce, enjoy a glass of wine and live music by Adam Traum.
- Paella in the Produce Garden Farm Dinner 6pm-9pm
- Late summer ranch tradition, celebrate the garden, under the stars with a complete popup meal, prepared in the heart of the garden over an open fire and paired with estate wines.
ZIN RELEASE BARN PARTY
Saturday, November 2nd, 2024
- Annual tradition to celebrate of the end of the growing season
- Gratitude for nature and the bounty of harvest
- Ranch grown dinner paired with estate wines
- Live western swing and dancing to Twang Ditty