Fresh air, nature and privacy are pillars of the Beltane experience.
With 14 acres per guest at full capacity, we encourage social distance.
We used our three month closure to implement new CDC-recommended sanitation measures throughout our operations to ensure we could reopen with a focus on guest comfort and safety. We have reopened following strict guidelines for the reopening of Lodging & Dining.
Virus Safety Measures and Conditions Include:
- Touch-less Outdoor Check-in
- Private Entrances & Fresh Air: Each guest room has a private exterior entrance. Beltane Ranch has no recirculated air of any kind anywhere on the property.
- Private Dining: All guests are delivered French Press coffee to their rooms and served a private Chef-Prepared Breakfast outside their rooms. On site dining options have been expanded to allow guests to enjoy ranch-grown food & beverages in a private setting throughout our 105 acres and allow Beltane Ranch to be your home base for a social distant getaway. Options include cheese boards, picnic baskets, alfresco lunches and alfresco dinners. Cookies at in your room at check-in, full breakfast and coffee is complimentary with your stay.
- Increased Sanitation Measures: Housekeeping procedures now include significant sanitizing measures of guest rooms and all common areas including high touch areas inside and outside of guest rooms.
- 80% Alcohol Hand Sanitizer is now available throughout the property
- We have a new open-air gift shop and guests will no longer have access to the kitchen.
- Our team is required to wear a mask at all times while serving you, preparing your food and in any kind of proximity. Each team member must pass Sonoma County’s Virus Check every day before reporting to work, follow increased cautionary measures.
If you have any questions about our operations or how we may best serve you, please reach out to us at email@example.com